SM Shamrocks Fall Development & Box League
The High School Fall Development and Competition Team will combine field and box lacrosse training to help players increase lacrosse IQ and skill. We will train at least twice a week, starting in September and going through October. Training will focus on individual and team development.
(includes box league registration, all training sessions, training uniform, t-shirt, shorts)
Training schedule will include at least 2 days a week in the Rancho Santa Margarita area.
– Fall Box Training: SAMLARC Arena – Tu/Th 3:30-5pm
*practice times subject to change based on facility availability
Fall competition will include participation in the Southern California Box Lacrosse League (SCBLL), Orange County’s premiere box lacrosse league. Competitions will be played on Saturdays, starting October 3rd and ending October 24th.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures:
All training sessions will adhere to COVID-19 safety procedures and will be designed to work within small groups and maintain social distancing.
Cancellation & Refunds:
Due to the extremely limited capacity of our programs, individual cancellations (not due to facility closures) will not be refunded.
– Any program cancelled as a result of facility closures will be 100% refunded if the cancellation occurs before the start date.
– If a program is cancelled after the start date, we will issue prorated refunds or credit toward a future program.
– If this program begins, but is cancelled mid-season, we will not be able to refund uniform and facility costs, and may not be able to refund league fees.
– If state and local authorities do not allow us to run a competitive, full-contact box season, we will continue the training sessions, and issue refunds of the league fees.